Our Mission, History and Board
About North Monroe Business District
To create an identity around and foster a thriving business district on North Monroe that excites the residents of Spokane, unites our voice within the City, and promotes the growth of our business members.
Our intent as the North Monroe Business District is to continue the original work that began over a decade ago to create a thriving business district at the heart of the Emerson-Garfield neighborhood.
2022 Member Mixer group photo with NMBD board and members who attended the event at Atomic Threads.
YOUR 2022 NMBD BOARD
- CHAIR: Gina Campbell, 1889 Salvage Co
- VICE CHAIR: Liorah Wichser, Blue Tiger Studio
- TREASURER: Gene Fitzpatrick, Spokane City Credit Union
- SECRETARY: Robin Velasquez, Rejuvenate
- MEMBERSHIP: Heath Kays, Allstate Insurance
- NMBD EVENTS: Anne Luttrull, E-G Farmers Market
- COMMUNICATIONS: Megan Kennedy, Rogue Heart Media SPC
We value and appreciate the time and effort all our members put into the NMBD community. Thank you all!