Feb. 12 ArtWalk on Monroe
N. Monroe has an ArtWalk event on Feb. 12, 2022. All the venues will be open from 4pm – 7pm on Saturday.
The ArtWalk on Monroe is a new tradition to display art on the 2nd Saturday of each month at businesses along the N. Monroe Corridor. We have plenty of free parking, lots of eats and drinks, and fun shops to explore along the way. Come out and join us!
Here’s a list of ArtWalk participants!
BELLWETHER BREWING COMPANY
Featured Artist: Tami Leitz
Tami Leitz is a visual artist from Spokane, working in watercolor, acrylic and pen & ink.
Social- @watercolorrevival on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook
Bellwether Brewing Co. is located at 2019 N. Monroe, Spokane WA 99205
KNOX PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
Featured Artist: Karen Colvin
Karen Colvin has been taking pictures since the age of 12 when she first obtained her own camera. She aims to capture the feelings evoked by the plays of light and color, the moments in time, and the details otherwise missed or forgotten.
From the Knox Presbyterian Church Art Council:
Start off the new year with creative pursuits!
Knox congregants will be providing music for prayer and contemplation in the sanctuary, and Karen Colvin will be sharing some of her photography in the narthex. No painting class this month as the facilitator had a scheduling conflict.
Park & Walk for FREE!
There is a cluster of businesses who have art shows very close together. Street parking is free through the district. Updates to the venues coming soon.
Featured Venues Showing at Art on Monroe
- 1889 Salvage Co. 2824 N. Monroe (parking lot event + indoor sale)
- Atomic Threads 1925 N. Monroe (on the 5-way corner of Indiana and NW Blvd.)
- Avenue West Gallery 907 W Boone (artists will be showing at CCS Parking lot)
- Bellwether Brewing Co. 2019 N. Monroe
- Elliotts an urban kitchen 2209 N. Monroe
- Floralia 1013 W Knox at N Monroe (outdoor garden nursery event behind Bellwether)
- Furniture Outpost 2801 N Monroe
- Knox Presbyterian Church 806 W. Knox
- Rogue Heart Media 2916 N Monroe (outdoor exhibit)
- Spokane Art Supply 1303 N Monroe (artists will be showing at CCS Parking lot)
We at the North Monroe Business District are very thankful for all the artists and businesses who collaborate to make this event happen.
We are still looking for artists and businesses in our district to get into the ArtWalk events. Also, there may be vendor opportunities at the right location. If you are interested in getting involved with the upcoming ArtWalks, please send us a message with this little form.
Take care and see you at the ArtWalk!