Our Events Bring Us Together
the ArtWalk on Monroe
Every 2nd Saturday on N. Monroe!
Downtown Spokane has their Art Walk on the 1st Friday, so we decided to do ours on the 2nd Saturday of each month. This is a great spot to find emerging local artists and experience all the fun in the N. Monroe district.
ArtWalk Info Request
Interested in Showing Art?
Hey Artists! The best way to get into the Artwalk is to connect with one of the businesses who are hosting artists. They will work with you on setting up your opening night and help promote your art that will hang all month long.
Park & Walk for FREE!
There is a cluster of businesses who have art shows very close together. The Knox Presbyterian Church offers free parking for the event. Venues further down Monroe also have free parking on site.
- Atomic Threads 1925 N. Monroe (on the 5-way corner of Indiana and NW Blvd.)
- Avenue West Gallery 907 W Boone
- Bellwether Brewing Co. 2019 N. Monroe
- Elliotts an urban kitchen 2209 N. Monroe
- Furniture Outpost & Born Again Collection in the same building at 2801 N Monroe
- Knox Presbyterian Church 806 W. Knox
- Rogue Heart Media 2916 N Monroe (Window Display only)
NMBD Member Businesses
We are still looking for N. Monroe businesses who want to show artwork in their buildings. In order to participate you must be a NMBD Member. Members each get a business directory listing here on our website too!
Business who are participating in the ArtWalk must work with their artist to submit artist bios, contact info and a sample art photo by the first week of the month. Earlier is better and allows us to help promote you. Please fill out the form below in advance of your event and send it by email to Liorah at Bluetigerstudio.com.